Well it is a busy time in the Mirrorscape camp. We have one last show for the Year and we are going to put on a hell of a show. Apparently we are the closing band and will make sure we deliver a performance worthy of it. Our newest song “The End of Time” is finished musically. We only need a little more work on the lyrics and it will be ready, and hope to debut this amazing song November 26th. It has really set the bar for where we want to move musically with the group. One thing we have noticed is with the new Facebook, it has been increasingly more difficult to communicate with fans, updates and information. So we would really like it if all our fans could please sign up for our mailing list.
We have several projects in store for the remainder of the year and the beginning of the next that we want to keep you updated on and that leads me to.
We need some good people. These people will be responsible for several different aspects of the Mirrorscape Machine, that we the band no longer wish to spend our energies and instead focus on The Music. I will continue to focus on Management of the Band so no we are not looking for that 😉
The following positions are open in the Mirrorscape team and need immediate filling. We will be unable to pay much for the roles and instead hope to find friends and fans to take on the responsibilities and roles to help the band. All member of the Mirrorscape Team will receive A special Thanks in the Album and other production materials. Also all members of the team will be considered members of the band and will get into our shows free of charge.
1. Graphic Artist: This can be several people or just one. We are looking for artists to help design and create Promo Art including T-shirts, Stickers, Fliers and ect. Must be able to digitally create art. Optional Skills Drawing, painting, photography, ect.
2. Prop Manager: They will be in charge of designing and creating props for our live show. Could be as simple as a banner(S) or as complex as unique keyboard stands and platforms for the band to perform on. You will work hand in hand with the band in help us amp up our live performance through aspects of visual art and theatrics. Skills. Metalworking, Crafting, Wood Working, Painting, Ect.
3. Photographer. You must have decent equipment. Does Not need to be professional, but you need to be focused during our live shows in capturing as many pictures as you can, and capturing the perfects shots. Should have image editing software in order to digitally edit and enhance photography.
4. Videographer: Must have decent equipment, does not need to be professional. Your duties will require you too film our concerts and other promotional materials. You will need to attend several rehearsals and take notes in order memorize the individual spots of the upcoming set and get the best material. Should have editing software, there are plenty of free ones online that are useful. To combine the audio recorded seperately at each show with one of more camera’s and synch the footage together.
5. Merch Table: This position is an easy one. You work the stand and are responsible for money and merchandise. This position typically goes to females as it helps increase sales, but the only requirements is you stay at the table/booth at all times and be good at making the sales. A high Charisma and charm is useful.
6. Optional Position: Light/Sound Hand. In charge of learning the equipment. Will be setting up, breaking down and operating equipment during performances.
Thanks in advance to all who offer your services. Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org and include which position your seeking and what skills you bring. Remember one person could and should fill many roles. We realize what lies behind all good things is the team helping make it possible, and we can no longer do it all our selves.
Ryan of Mirrorscape